Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009

What a great weekend! We finally had a white Christmas, something Alex has been asking for since I've known her. Although, since we had most of our immediate family coming over Christmas Eve, it made for some very difficult traveling for some of them. It was so nice having everyone under one roof, and we all seemed to have a great time. Ethan must have been good this year because Santa brought him a ton of toys including a train set, hot wheels, and his favorite toy, a big blue pickup truck Power Wheel. It was cold, but that wasn't going to stop him from driving it until the battery died. After a few close calls with mail boxes and real cars, he started to get the hang of it. I don't know if I'm ready to hand him my Jeep keys, but at least I know he would have the potential to keep it right-side-up and on the road. Here are some pics from our wonderful holiday extravaganza...









No comments:

Post a Comment