Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Brad & Sheli

I consider myself to be a lucky guy for any number of reasons. I have a beautiful wife who supports me and shows me how much she loves me everyday, I have an incredible son who never ceases to amaze me, and I have not one, but two jobs that I absolutely LOVE! Every once in a while the two jobs overlap and that just means even more fun. This weekend I was able to take some portraits of two of my friends from work. Brad is one of our brave and talented firefighter from station two and Sheli is one of our coolest cops. Somewhere along the line they fell in love and are getting hitched this summer. They asked me to come up to Denton and take some engagement/family portraits. Needless to say we had fun and got some great shots!








No comments:

Post a Comment