Sunday, April 18, 2010

Jennifer & Heath's Engagements

We went 1 for 2 on engagement shoots this weekend. Unfortunately the heavy rain forced us to postpone one shoot on Sunday, but luckily we were still able to meet with Jennifer and Heath for our Saturday booking. I say "we", but actually Alex did everything this go round. I ended up pulling a rare weekend shift at the EFD so Alex didn't have her trusty pack mule to help lug all the equipment around while she had fun posing and shooting. She managed to pack light (which for us is only 2 cameras, a few lenses, and a couple of strobes) She was able get some really amazing shots of these two love birds before it started to sprinkle. She told me I missed a really fun session, in fact the first words out of her mouth were "You're gonna love Heath, he's just like you!" I'm looking forward to their May wedding... Enjoy the pics!


















No comments:

Post a Comment