Thursday, February 11, 2010

Baby it's cold outside...

This is Texas, home of the hundred degree Augusts and eighty degree Decembers... If you can't wear shorts on Christmas day, it just doesn't feel right. With that said, we experienced what could only be described as a blizzard by true Texans today. I know 6 inches doesn't sound like a lot to "out-of-staters", but to us it might as well have been 6 feet of snow. I've lived in Texas all of my life and this is the most of the white stuff I have ever seen in the Lone Star State. Alex and I were both fortunate enough to go outside and explore today with our camera. After all, what type of photographers would we be if we didn't expose ourselves to cold, wet, harsh conditions just to get a few pictures! I took a few at Station 2 of what turned out to be a snowball ambush on the guys from station 3 as they attempted to get fuel. We also built a huge snowman... twice! Alex took Ethan to the park and let him play with all the other kids from our neighborhood. Here are a few of my faves.












No comments:

Post a Comment