Friday, January 29, 2010

A great start to 2010

What an amazing week!


The Spring semester started and I decided to try and cram 9 hours into an already busy schedule, but since I thrive on stress I think it is going to be fun.

The ER Program I chair had a huge week. We hosted a luncheon for our upcoming spring event and almost 200 business and church leaders showed up including State Representative Todd Smith and County Commissioner Gary Fickes! We are on track to make repairs to dozens of homes this year for struggling families.

Alex had an awesome bridal shoot on Tuesday and I can't wait until after the wedding so we can post some of the incredible images, and we have another bridal shoot tomorrow at one of my favorite locations!

And of course the best part of my week is when we add more clients to our Creative Eyes family! 2 more bridal consults and bookings mean that we are pretty much booked thru August!!!

So far I'm loving 2010...


I hate to post a blog with out a pic, so I pulled one out of the "I'm gonna blog this when I have more time" file. Here is a photo of my little guy in my bunker pants from last fall. Isn't he the most adorable firefighter you've ever seen?




We've got a ton of weddings, engagements, and bridals coming up in the next few weeks, so check back ofter (and don't forget to leave comments, we love 'em!)

No comments:

Post a Comment