Monday, October 26, 2009

Alex gets a chance...

I can spend hours reading about the newest camera or latest lens to hit the market, and when we end up purchasing a new toy I'll spend weeks reading the manual and testing the limits of whatever we just bought. Alex isn't as anxious about reading all the technical data so usually she will let me play with the new equipment for a couple of months to "get the bugs worked out" and then show her the important highlights. This works out for both of us, she doesn't have to read several hundred pages of technical tidbits and I usually don't have to share until well after the newness has worn off :)


Sunday was our new equipment expo day... we went down to our local park and had a mini session with our newest camera and prime lens. Since Ethan was at his Nana and Papa's I ended up being the model. I usually hate being on the other end of the camera, but she took some great pics so I didn't mind too much. Here are some of my favs:






No comments:

Post a Comment