Sunday, July 26, 2009

Carly's Photo Shoot

Carly is becoming a regular of Creative Eyes Photography... counting her engagements, bridals, and wedding day this was the fourth time we have photographed her. This time though, it was all for fun. We started out at River Legacy Park in Arlington and then headed to downtown Fort Worth near the Stockyards. Carly was a trooper, it was over 90 degrees and it even rained on us briefly, but despite the heat and humidity the pictures turned out a great. Her husband Cody was a huge help and kept Carly laughing throughout the shoot. They make a cute couple and we have really enjoyed working with them over the past year. Here are a few of my favorites from the shoot. As you can probably tell I went a little more wild with Photoshop on some of the images than I usually do, but I wanted to try out some new actions I have been working on. Let me know what you think.
















1 comment:

  1. They are great! Very good. My favorite one is her in front of the fence.
    I think I might need some more tutoring on capture. I also downloaded a free trial of Adobe Lightroom. It's pretty confusing but I'm just trying it out to see if I like it.

    Awesome job! :)

    Brittany

    ReplyDelete